COPYRIGHT Design: Keefsolo
© 2018/19 | River Tribe Adventures
All products and services are subject to River Tribe Adventures Terms and Conditions. For more information please click:here
KING VALLEY AND MILAWA WINE & PRODUCE TOURS
North East Victoria has some of the best landscapes, breweries, vineyards and producers. River Tribe combine the best of the area into unique tours and can tailor these to suite your taste buds.
The King Valley has the best of everything. Great views, waterfalls, mouth-watering food, prosecco and a stunning selection of whites and reds. The King Valley and Milawa has more than 30 vineyards, producers and cafes/restaurants to visit. The area is well known for the Italian varieties of Prosecco, Nebbiolo, Sangiovese, Pinot Grigio, Dolcetto, Arneis and Barbera to name a few.
Wine tasters can visit a great range in the King Valley including (but not limited to): La Cantina, Chrismont Wines, Gracebrook, Dal Zotto, Pizzini, Symphonia, Darling Estate, Polotini & Redbank, Francesco Wines, Chrismont Wines and Ciavarella Oxley Estate Winery to name just a few.
Milawa has the fantastic Milawa Cheese Company, Wood Park Wines, Milawa Mustards, Milawa Olive shop, Brown Brothers, Ciavarella Oxley Estate Winery, Rose Hill, Gehrig Wines and Sam Miranda, Hurdle Creek Gin - yes gin, its great; and a few others found on route. All provide free tastings and offer a healthy yet considered range.
EASY GOING, NO PRETENCE, RELAXING AND KNOWLEDGEABLE TOURS BUILT JUST FOR YOU...
More than 50 vineyards, producers, cafes and restaurants are available and dotted throughout Milawa, Beechworth, King Valley and the Rutherglen areas. River Tribe Adventures can help you have a great day visiting them and will provide everything you need for an easy day or half day out. River Tribe provides an experienced tour guide, a great vehicle and a ton of knowledge of the area. You can visit a few or do them all, you may want to stop for a spot of lunch, go fast, go slow… it is up to you.
River Tribe is here to provide advice and you make it up as you go by discussing your taste with your tour guide or if you want, ask for a set itinerary. If you want lunch, River Tribe can book this for you, just let the team know when booking and they will do the leg work for you. A popular thing to do is ask your driver to suggest the best wineries and producers and then you can visit them as you go, it is a very flexible and easy going day, there are no limits on the amount of cellar doors and producers that you can visit and the time is easily extended if you want more.
INCLUSIONS, INFORMATION AND ADDITIONAL OPTIONS
Lunch... Most guests love to stop at one of the eateries on route. Your guide is happy to take in the scenery whilst you feast. There are some great options. If you have researched and booked lunch please provide the time of your lunch booking to your guide and River Tribe will work this into your day.
If you want a little guidance… River Tribe recommend lunch at Gracebrook, Chrismont or Dalzotto. In Milawa… King River Café is Australian Bistro fusion or Brown Brothers is a popular spot with a 2 and 3 course options being about $60-$70 per person and with matched wines this makes for a special treat. There are plenty of other options on route. Please call if you would like to discuss or would like River Tribe to book lunch for you (subject to availability).
Distances... Beechworth to Milawa is about 15-20 minutes and Milawa to King Valley is about 20 minutes. Wangaratta to Rutherglen is 35 minutes. Bright to Milawa or Beechworth is about 50 minutes.
PRIVATE TOUR COSTS
- BMW or VW: $399, space for up to 4 guests. Leather seats, air conditioning and old style.
- Toyota Troopy: $690, space for up to 10 guests. Rustic 4WD side facing seats and sliding windows.
- Toyota Troopy individual guests: $85/person minimum 4 Rustic 4WD side facing seats and sliding windows.
Costs are based on departing Wangaratta, Beechworth or Wangaratta. Departing an alternative location may incurr an additional fee, please ask for a quote by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Departs daily at about 11:30am and returns at about 4:30pm (based on availability). Additional time can be purchased for $69/hour.
Inclusions and notes...
- All costs are inclusive of vehicle hire, driver and fuel. (purchases/food/wine/other is not included.
- Pick up and drop off options to/from your accommodation or campsite.
- Group tours or upgrades are available in the Troopy (rustic fun in the 4WD).
- Additional time can be provided for $69/hour.
- Minibus options are available, please ask for a quote.
- Lunch bookings are recommended at any time of year - River Tribe Adventures can organise this for you at no additional charge.
- All tours and bookings are subject to River Tribe Adventures Terms and Conditions.
- Option to have a private behind the scenes tour of Brown Brothers (additional $25/person and includes a tasting plate and payable to Brown Brothers [booking required]).
Please use the booking button below or via email.
Booking by email:
1. Provide your preferred date, your preferred tour option & number of guests;
2. provide your mobile number (the one that you will use on the day of the tour);
3. pay via EFT or card for the total of the option:
River Tribe Adventures can provide tailored experiences to suit your taste. Weddings, group experiences, combine tours over multiple days, team building days, events, romantic experiences, shuttle services, train and airport services and more. Please email email@example.com or call 0457 902 966 to discuss options.